mSolve Partners LLC is a mobile industry focused advisory firm that provides corporate and business development advice to young and growing companies. We work with dedicated and innovative entrepreneurs, far-sighted and engaging investors, as well as visionary leaders of the major corporations in the mobile sector…
Who we are
mSolve was founded by two senior industry executives Dr. Mehmet Unsoy and Steve Gaynor, who bring together their comprehensive Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) knowledge and transactional experience. Each of the founders has about 30 years industry experience, most of which is in the mobile sector.
We have gained our experience working at senior levels with major firms around the globe. We have acquired significant international experience with operational and trans-border transactional roles, involving Europe, Asia, Australia, Latin America, as well as North America. All this global experience allows us to offer a better understanding of the different economic, cultural and business differences and thus provide a better service to our clients.
Why are we Unique
mSolve is unique in combining a deep understanding of the industry, including technology, market, operations and business, and a wide breadth of successful transactional experience of corporate finance involving large and small companies, manufacturers, service providers and investment firms…
- March 2013 - Mobile World Congress Report from Barcelona
- Nov 2012 - Deregulation of Private Capital in the U.S.
- October 2012 - Deal Frenzy in US Wireless
- September 2012 - Crowdfunding in the US
- July 2012 - Mobile Industry M&A 2012 Second Quarter and First Half Review
- June 2012 - New Opportunities to Raise Capital and Go Public in the U.S.A.
- May 2012 - CTIA 2012 & Reinventing Business with Internet of Things
- April 2012 - Mobile Industry Exits, First Quarter 2012
- March 2012 - Mobile World Congress 2012 Barcelona Report
- January 2012 - Mobile Predictions for 2012